We’re looking for a talented front end developer to join our rapidly expanding team of web designers and developers!
We’re a successful & growing creative agency and we’re looking for an Experienced Front-End Developer with ideally 2-3 years’ experience and a real enthusiasm and drive, to join our award-winning team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with a growing customer base, who, are committed to producing top-end design & web solutions for their clients. If you have the technical abilities outlined below, and are able to work to tight deadlines, as well as being able to build, maintain, grow and fix websites, this could be the role for you.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and work on some exciting projects across a wide range of clients.
We are seeking a capable developer, with strong attention to detail, a person who strives to do the best job possible. Someone who can get along with their team members who has a real enthusiasm and drive about them, and communicate well internally.
- Experience of HTML, XHTML and CSS (including HTML5 & CSS 3) – essential
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with staff at all levels
- A team player
- Good verbal communication skills
- Experience of building WordPress sites from scratch essential
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL essential
- Experience in developing responsive and mobile sites preferred – this can be taught if necessary
An extra pair of hands is needed to assist with delivery of projects, so your role will involve building, maintaining and growing websites, reporting to the Head Developer.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop responsive websites across varied platforms, predominantly WordPress
- Develop email templates and custom social media presences
- Make amends to existing website as required
- Ensure a consistently high level of coding and development work
- Assist with the build process, reporting to Head Developer ensuring that projects are completed to agreed deadlines
- At times, as the role develops, attend some client meetings to support the Manager, and take part in some conference calls with existing and prospective clients where required, this is not a key part of the role, this may happen from time to time
- Seek to develop the role into new technologies as they become available
If this role is of interest, then please apply now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org