Delivering Better Products, Faster!
PixelTree is a team of digital enthusiasts who are passionate about creating beautiful, usable products that people from all over the globe love to use. We’re a company which has ambitious plans to be renowned throughout the UK as one of the go-to Experience Design & Product Agencies. In order to help us realise our ambition and due to a number of exciting new client wins, we’re seeking a talented UX Designer who’ll be an intrinsic part of our growing design team.
As a UX Designer at PixelTree, you’ll think beyond ‘ordinary’ solutions to help create and ship world-class products to organisations of all shapes and sizes. You will collaborate with talented teams to create experiences that thousands of people not only use — but love.
You’ll work with innovative and forward-thinking companies across diverse industries and varying form factors, including automotive, government, insurance, local authority, finance and tech, website ecosystems, e-commerce, hardware integration, artificial intelligence, and so much more.
Craft experiences that people love:
- You’ll collaborate and lead the design of both internal and external projects.
- You’ll execute against the principles that create great, human-centred products.
- As a hands-on designer with a meticulous eye for detail, you’ll help deliver and oversee work to ensure it is produced with incredible creativity and expert craftsmanship.
- You’ll be an integral part of the design team working with clients from the research phase through to design, usability testing and development handover.
- You’ll assist in the delivery of design led workshops, including Design Sprints and help facilitate real time collaboration between multidisciplinary teams.
- You’ll help construct design systems, design kits and wireframes that combine systematic thinking with beautiful interfaces to deliver incredible experiences for clients.
- You’ll work with other disciplines and teams to establish a tried and tested handover process whilst working collaboratively with product owners and project managers to see a project through to pixel perfect execution.
Lead and Grow as Part of a Growing Team
- You’ll see opportunities to improve design processes and communicate them effectively to the team to help create better ways of working.
- You’ll lead by example, inspiring those around you to think beyond ordinary.
- You’ll work independently and as part of the creative team to ensure the delivery of projects are on time and within budget.
- You’ll work with others within the team to define and execute your personal development plan.
Work With Forward-Thinking Organisations
- You’ll engage directly with client partners, working with them to solve problems, ideate, imagine, and create.
- You’ll assist in discussions and presentations, conveying the power and thought behind your teams’ solutions.
- You’ll build strong relationships with clients, have a passion for people and be seen as a natural go-to for creativity, problem solving and ideation.
- You’ll take an active role in helping to develop new business opportunities through the outstanding work delivered for our partners.
- You’ll assist in the pitching process, helping produce designs and assets which can be used in presentations to prospective clients.
- You’ll endeavour to carry out all other reasonable requests as they arise and show willingness to help get things done!
Experience / Key Personal Qualities
- A strong portfolio that spans a wide variety of digital products, services, and experiences.
- 2+ years of experience in the design industry, with a focus on creating human-centred digital experiences.
- A proven track record of using the latest design based tools including, Figma, XD, Miro/Mural to create wireframes, designs, design systems and prototypes.
- Experience in undertaking user research and usability testing to gain product insights which can be utilised to create / improve product design.
- Passion for continual practice and process improvement.
- A meticulous eye for detail and strong design aesthetic sensibilities.
- Continued awareness of design trends and innovation.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A passion for people and desire to establish highly successful client relationships.
Benefits and salary
- A competitive salary
- 33 days holiday
- Flexible working to suit the needs of you and your family
- Ability to work flexibly from home and our office
- A new MacBook Pro
- Regular after work socials and experiences
- 24/7 Access to BUPA Employee Assistance Program
- A personal development plan that pushes you to achieve and succeed
- A supportive senior management team, available to you whenever you need them