Who We Are
PixelTree is an award winning experience design agency. We help organisations create exceptional digital experiences based on meticulous research validated through usability testing. We combine human-centered design, analysis, research and solid tech to create digital products that people around the world love to use.
The role of the Digital PM at PixelTree is to act as the glue that binds our multi-disciplinary team together whilst building strong, personal relationships with our clients and partners. We work on a variety of exciting projects, both internally and externally across a range of disciplines meaning this role favours someone who enjoys a challenge and is an ambitious self-starter.
The salary for this role is dependent on your experience.
At present our teams are working in a hybrid remote/office system. Collaboration is an intrinsic part of what we do and whilst we expect a post-pandemic working world to embrace a mix of remote/office working, this role is NOT a fully remote opportunity.
Roles & Responsibilities.
A digital project manager at PixelTree will be;
- An individual who can lead from the front, and be someone who shows perseverance because you’re hungry for results
- Someone who is able to communicate clearly and lead by example
- Someone who your team looks to for leadership and can count on to liaise with clients in a clear, personable and professional manner.
- Able to build strong, long-lasting relationships with clients and your team
- Exceptional organisational skills and passionate about attention to detail.
- Be a fantastic communicator who is responsible for comms across internal and external stakeholders, tailoring messages to ensure that it is right for the audience and consistent with broader project/digital messaging.
- Someone always looking for opportunities to improve ways of working
- Able to assist with project planning and the scheduling of team workloads
- Someone with the ability to manage team dynamics, encouraging collaboration and shared ownership throughout the team. Deal with conflict and help maintain a positive team culture.
- Be able to identify project challenges and either resolve or escalate in a timely manner with clear communication both internally and externally.
- Have the confidence to manage projects end-to-end, ensuring delivery to agreed parameters of quality, time and cost.
- Someone who is responsible for ensuring all project management tools are kept up to date to aid with reporting progress to colleagues and senior management.
- Someone who is able to consider UX Design, User testing and compliance throughout each project
Experience and qualifications
Interpersonal skills and the ability to learn and adapt quickly are incredibly valuable to us. We’ve listed a series of example experiences and qualifications but are willing to consider anyone with the right attitude and willingness to excel.
- Experience as a Project Manager, with at least 1-year managing mobile and web and app design projects.
- Practical experience OR formal accreditations with Agile and Scrum
- Demonstrated experience in the management, review and analysis of project budgets & resources to include change and resource requests.
- Led projects for external client stakeholders
- Managed multidisciplinary teams (UI, UX, Tech, Product, Dev etc) both internally and externally
- Confidence working with MS Office (Word, Excel, Teams) & Google Apps (such as Google Docs & Google Sheets) together with other project tools such as Teamwork & JIRA, etc.
- Energy, passion, desire
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Passion to exceed and develop yourself
During our recruitment process we’ll assess you against the following criteria;
- Critical thinking & organisation
- Project Management
- Understanding of Software, Design & Tech
- Flexible Working
- Company Pension Scheme
- Great working environment
- Personal Development Programme
- Opportunities to work remotely/from home
- Access to training budget